The Baby Alex Foundation is dedicated to support the neurological health of children. In pursuit of this goal, the Foundation raises funds for grants to researchers engaged in pediatric brain injury research, to include:
1. Brain injury prevention.
2. Brain injury rehabilitation.
3. Interventions for cognitive, motor and neurological impairments.
4. Patient and family education and support.
1. To support the underfunded research into the causes, preventions, interventions and therapies that would
give newborns, babies, children and young adults who suffer brain injuries an improved prognosis.
2. To support pediatric brain injury patients and their families through the establishment of Alex's Libraries in NICU's and PICU's around the country.